The publisher of the website www.mlinice.com is Đivo d.o.o., headquartered at Kardinala Franje Kuharića 48, 21216 Kaštel Novi, registered in the Commercial Court of Split under the registration number (MBS): 01472798, personal identification number (OIB): 58100037546 (hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher,” “we,” “us,” “our”), also acting as the Data Controller.
www.mlinice.com is a website through which the Publisher provides information about the products and services offered by the Publisher.
The user of the website www.mlinice.com or generally the services of Đivo d.o.o. is a legal or natural person who, in any way, directly or indirectly, uses, or has used, accessed, or has accessed the website www.mlinice.com or used services (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
The website includes all web pages and their parts located within the domain www.mlinice.com.
These privacy rules prescribe the terms and rules related to the practice of handling personal data of Users and explain the methods of collecting, processing, and protecting personal data.
At Đivo d.o.o., we understand how important privacy and the protection of personal data are to our users, and therefore, we want to be clear about how we collect, use, and store personal data.
These Privacy Rules apply to any website under the domain www.mlinice.com owned by Đivo d.o.o. or any access to services via the internet, regardless of whether users use a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or other smart device to access it.
By using these Internet pages, Users express their agreement with the terms and rules outlined here and consent to the use of the website www.mlinice.com and other internet services in accordance with them.
The right to use these Internet pages and services is a personal right of the User and cannot be transferred to other natural or legal persons in any way.
The User is personally responsible for protecting the confidentiality of passwords, where they exist.
The User is aware that technical problems can sometimes occur on the Internet, which can lead to interruptions in services or other events beyond the control of the Publisher. For this reason, the Publisher is not responsible for any loss of data that may occur during the transmission of information over the Internet or any other event that may occur during the provision of services by the Publisher.
The Publisher reserves the right to change or discontinue any business segment, including, but not limited to, availability, content, as well as the equipment required for access to or use of the website, at any time. Likewise, the Publisher may stop sending information or part of the information, may change or discontinue any data transmission method, and may change data transmission speeds and any other characteristics.
The Publisher reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, if it deems necessary, to change or delete any of the Privacy Rules listed here. In the event of a change in the Privacy Rules, and if the User continues to use our services or the website www.mlinice.com, it is considered that they accept the Privacy Rules in the amended form. Any change or deletion of the Privacy Rules is valid against third parties immediately upon publication on the website www.mlinice.com. Each use of the relevant websites, except for getting acquainted with the changes to the Privacy Rules, by the User after such a change will be considered as acceptance of those changes.
We encourage every User to carefully read the Privacy Rules and any additional rules to learn how personal data is handled every time they use our services or the website www.mlinice.com.
It is important to note that the User is responsible for keeping up to date with all updates to these Privacy Rules and other usage rules of the website and services. Although we are not obliged to do so, we may inform Users of certain changes to these Privacy Rules by public announcement or by sending an email. The latest version of these Privacy Rules is always available here, and the User can check the date of the last update to know when the last update occurred.
How We Collect Data
We collect personal data from Users when they send it to us or allow its use. For example, through the forms on the website www.mlinice.com, via email, by phone, by mail, or in writing, or through social networks through which Users can contact us. In exceptional cases, and when the law allows it, we may obtain data from Users from other sources.
What Data We Collect
To respond to specific User queries, personalize content for Users, tailor advertising messages in line with their interests or behavior, and generally improve the User experience, we collect the following data:
- Data that Users directly provide to us through forms on the website www.mlinice.com, via email, social networks, or by phone.
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- User message or inquiry (may include data necessary for creating an offer)
- Data on how Users use the website www.mlinice.com, including data on devices and systems used to access the website, such as device type, operating system type, web browser type, IP address, pixels, and other data related to the systems used to access the website.
- Statistical log data that tracks User behavior on the website, including information on the time spent on the website, diagnostic and analytical data, data on the User’s activity and interaction with the website, which we use to better understand User needs or potential issues in order to improve the User experience on the website. Additionally, it includes information and data about User activity and interaction with the website, which we use to better understand User needs or potential issues and to improve the User experience.
- Data about email usage, including the time of opening, the number of openings, and the number of clicks in response to emails sent by email.
- Data obtained from third parties, including data from Users and other publicly available sources allowed by law, such as social networks, which we may combine with other data obtained from Users.
- Other data that we may collect about Users, their use of the website www.mlinice.com, or their use of our services, and whose type and method of collection we will explain at the point of collection and process with the User’s consent. The User can withhold certain personal data, but this may impact their ability to use certain services. Some data must be provided by the User, and Đivo d.o.o. as the Data Controller must process it in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
How We Use the Data
We use personal data collected from Users for the following purposes:
- In connection with the use of our services, i.e., responding to specific User queries.
- For contacting Users regarding sent reservation requests, clarifying the service itself, or providing additional information about a sent offer.
- To improve the general User experience on the website, understand User desires and needs, and enhance our services.
- To provide more relevant advertising, delivering ads that align with User interests or are based on User behavior and activity on the website.
- For analytical and statistical processing to better understand how Users use our services and the website.
- For market and customer research to better understand market needs and gain insights into our customers to offer the most relevant communication and better overall service.
- To share personal data with our data processors, such as our IT and infrastructure partners, marketing partners, or accounting service providers.
- For processing required by the laws of the Republic of Croatia.
We use applications/platforms of our data processors, with whom we have a contract on data usage and protection, to protect personal data:
- Facebook and Instagram – An application through which we present and advertise to our existing and potential customers. If we want to reach our existing customers, we can insert the personal database of existing customers (those who have given their consent) into the application, which then displays ads only to those customers. We may also use retargeting to reach specific groups of customers whose activities on the website were collected through the Facebook pixel embedded in the code of the website www.mlinice.com.
How We Store Data
We store User data on servers provided by cloud service providers located in the EU and the USA.
We store and process only the data from those users who have given their personal consent for processing and for purposes that are not beyond the scope of these Privacy Rules. In the exceptional case of data storage and processing that is not covered by these Privacy Rules, the User will be informed in advance. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the protection of the privacy of personal data is permanent, and we take all measures to protect personal data in accordance with the law.
According to the Accounting Act, accounting data must be kept for 11 years.
For more information about where and how long User data is stored, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Protect Personal Data
We take personal data and its protection seriously and apply appropriate organizational, physical, and technical measures to protect all personal data we collect.
In order to protect personal data, we have taken several measures:
- Privacy and Data Processing Policy for Radmanove mlinice customers
- Risk and security assessment of computer equipment and servers storing personal data.
- Use of secure and reliable servers for data storage.
- Careful and responsible selection of Data Processors and signing data protection agreements with all data processors.
- Employee training on the importance of confidentiality, maintaining security and privacy, and handling personal data.
- Appointment of an authorized person (Data Protection Officer) for the protection and storage of personal data.
We will not provide, sell, or transfer personal data to third parties, except those mentioned in these Privacy Rules and those with whom we have a Data Protection Agreement. Data may be exceptionally provided to a third party if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of the User, legally required, required for legal proceedings, explicitly requested by the User, or necessary to respond to their request.
We may retain personal data for which there is no longer a legal basis or consent for processing for statistical purposes or to maintain a communication history but will not process or use them in any way, and we will keep them safe from any unauthorized access or use.
It is essential to note that, despite the protective measures for personal data we take, no website, electronic transmission, computer network, or wireless connection is entirely secure.
User Rights Regarding Personal Data
Users can request their rights regarding personal data that is being processed at any time without stating a reason. These rights include:
- The right to access personal data and the purposes of their processing.
- The right to change personal data.
- The right to delete personal data.
- The right to limit personal data processing and the right to change the purpose of processing.
- The right to send personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent for personal data processing.
Users can exercise their rights regarding personal data by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the processing or protection of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or at the address Đivo d.o.o., Kardinala Franje Kuharića 48, Kaštel Novi.
If you believe that we are not complying with the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR in relation to your data and if you cannot resolve it in cooperation with us, you can file a complaint with the competent authority – the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.
Last Updated: June 20, 2023.